Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Izzy, Frodo, and I had a family discussion today...

and we've decided that we have been severely underutilizing the state park that is roughly a half hour away from our house. So from now on I'm going to try and get each of the dogs (meaning Frodo and Izzy...maybe bring Mollie along with Frodo on occasion) there twice a week. I'm not sure about their winter policy yet, so I'm not sure how much winter hiking we'll be doing...

Anywho, I'm thinking tomorrow morning I might drive up with Izzy and just do a short (1 mile) trail, just to see how she does. This depends on whether I really decide to just throw caution to the wind and wait to write my Lit Studies paper until the last minute. It's a real possibility at this point.

The park is called Ricketts Glen State Park and there are over 26 miles of hiking trails at all different difficulty levels.

I hope I can get there without getting lost.

No comments: