Thursday, November 27, 2008

No Puppies!!

It seems like everybody is getting puppies but me! And I'm not happy about it!

So I made a list of things that must be done before I can get a puppy...

-Must have a bigger car that can fit said puppy + 2 corgeenies
-Must know what I'm doing after I graduate, no puppies if I can't find an apartment for grad school
-Must have helped Balou to the bridge, many of the breeds I'm looking at have high prey drive, I don't want to give Balou any more trouble than he already gets from Frodo
-Must have more free time than I currently do, puppies are a lot of work!
-Must have a spare $40/week for agility lessons
-Must be able to spend less time exercising Izzy, she's driving me nuts!

That's all I can think of off the top of my head...

I want a puppy NOW!

2 comments:

elegy said...

I'm pretty sure I'll be ready to give mine away by Christmas....

PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY

Lauren said...

Haha!

Well put me on the receiving end of that present! Though I'm not sure I'll ever be crazy enough to take on a BC!

Does the little fella have a name yet?

NOPUPPY NOPUPPY NOPUPPY