Thursday, November 20, 2008

Who wants to drive me to the loony bin?

Remember that last post? (I think I'm going to start every post with that sentence, then people will forget what it said and go back and read it...which will really accomplish nothing except I can pretend it happens and sent out invisible "Gotcha!" waves.) Anyway, remember that last post where I said I got another job? Yeah, well, I'd like to know who thought me getting another job was a good idea? Really...

Today's schedule:
6-6:59am - Shower/walk dogs
7-9:15am - Homework
9:16-9:25am - Walk to school while eating breakfast
9:30 -12:15pm - Class
12:16-12:45pm - Homework in Library/Check email
12:46-12:59pm - Walk to Campus job
1-3pm - Campus job
3:01-3:10pm - Walk home
3:11-3:25pm - Walk dogs at rapid pace around block/change into work clothes
3:26-3:30pm - Drive to work at Panera Bread
3:31-10pm - Work at Panera Bread
10-now - Drive home/Walk dogs/Shower/Feed dogs/Sit on computer

Plus college full time and taking care of 6 animals.

Yeah. I'm busy.
At least I don't work every day. I worked today, tomorrow I work 5-10pm and Sunday I work 12-9pm. So it's not that bad, I just really need to manage my time to get all my work done.
I never thought I'd say this but I'm kind of glad I live at home right now because at least the dogs aren't home alone all day, my mom is here with them.

Whew, time for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, same here. I'm exhausted after work everyday, and barely have time for the dogs. Thank god Steven is willing to walk them and everything until this crazy holiday schedule I've got goes back to normal. Also, I don't have school. Wo0t.