Saturday, December 6, 2008

I have some VERY exciting news...

...wait for it...

...wait for it...

Think you can handle it?

...wait for it...

Last night at flyball Izzy ran all four jumps, triggered the big scary box with a perfect box turn, and ran back all four jumps. Get her to retrieve and I'm gonna have a flyball dog by-golly! I was so happy! The only help she had was my trainer standing at the end and telling her "go box" so she'd know to hit it.

I think maybe she just did it to get out of the doghouse after our last trip to the fairgrounds...brat.

My new goal is to have her fully retrieving by the end of winter break *crosses fingers*

2 comments:

elegy said...

Woohoo! Good job Izzy!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Good job. We're taking Oz and Enzo to the park tomorrow. Jett can't come because we may run into people. :/