Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Izzy and Frodo got some pressies!

Remember a while ago when I mentioned I had pictures?
Well, I just figured out how to load a bunch of pics without it taking a bajillion hours, so here they are!

Izzy and Frodo both got new collars from a Secret Santa on the corgi forum I belong to, cool2bcorgi. They're Christmas themed and awesome!

They also got an Ella's Lead to share, I even got it in my University's colors, maroon and gold! It's fantabulous as well!

On to the pictures...

"Whazzis?"

"A present from Santa's Workshop you sez?"

The Collars

Then of course I had to take them outside and torture them with pictures!!

Strike a pose!

"Iz a panther staukin prey, rawr!"

Handsome man!

"Don wanna look at you! Iz revolt!"

Izzy's turn!

Apparently listening to me wasn't at the top of the priority list today...

Izzy's obligatory "she beats me" photo...

I like how the leash is wrapped in this one.

"Focus. I haz it."

I guess all that posing was hard work...

The End!

No comments: