Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mollie Models.

Mollie wants to show off her new Fido Fleece jacket. Okay, so she couldn't care less, but I'm freakin' ecstatic because it means I can throw out her old Wal-Mart pink coat that's too small and has a ginormous black bow on the back, into the trash. And maybe she'll stop hogging the covers at night (she wears a coat at night because the heater in my room is broken :/)

What photoshoot? I have to sniff!

Okay, fine!

I looks like Luce naow?
(Luce)

Is we can be done yet?

Is that a dog? Can I say hi?! Plz!

At least get my good side ... mutant.

And one last pic to show off the coat.

I'm really impressed by everything with this coat. It's thick, it's warm, it covers a lot more of her than the other coats I looked at, and she can move freely and comfortably in it. Overall Mollie and I give the Fido Fleece coat two paws up!

I bought the coat online at Doggy Gifts Inc., mainly because they have free shipping to anywhere in the US and the price of the coat was only a dollar above the normal price I found! Woot! The only downside is that they do not have all of the patterns in all of the sizes. I originally wanted the purple Baubles pattern for Mollie, but they did not have it in her size. Other than that, Doggy Gifts Inc. also gets two paws up from me! It also got here in about three days!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Cool Fido Fleece! I've discovered the insane greatness of Fido Fleece too, and wondered why it took me so long to figure it out. They're simply amazing, even during the frigid north winters.

Mollie is a good model!

elegy said...

I LOVE Fido Fleece. I have not found nicer jackets for the money. I got that one for Luce last winter. She and Mollie can be twins :)

Lauren said...

Meg, I've wanted one for Mollie for quite a while, and I definitely wasn't disappointed! I wanted to get one for Izzy and Frodo too, to keep their bellies dry in the winter, but they would roast.
Mollie is a PITA model! There was a dog she could see down the road so staying in place was the last thing on her mind. :/


Elegy, I was actually going to use the "I looks like Luce naow?" line for one of the captions but I forgot. Maybe I'll go back and change it...just cause.

Megan said...

I wanted cool colors, like Mollie's... but I'm not complaining because I paid $20 for BOTH of mine on major sale at Chuck and Don's (pet supply store chain here) last spring. Will post pictures in blog. :)

Jealous of your cool pattern, mine are both red!