Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rollin' with my mixed-breed Lhasa Apso...

While Izzy and I were out bike riding today (well, technically only one of us was riding a bike, lol), we were coming out of an alleyway when a young, college age couple was walking by and this conversation ensued while I was waiting to cross the road...

Girl: *squee* That's so ceyuuute!

Izzy: petmepetmepetmepetme! *wiggles butt*

Girl: What kind of dog is it?

Guy: It's a Lhasa Apso.

Me: O.o Ugh, actually she's a corgi.

Girl: She's ceyuuute!

Izzy: That's right woman, now PET ME!!

Guy: But I've seen this before, they're mixed with two dogs right?

Me: Er...no. *smiles so as not to seem like a bitch*

And then they walked away and we continued our ride.

So this far I've had Yorkie, Shetland Sheepdog, Dachshund, Lhasa Apso, and the ever popular "Queen's dog."

*le sigh*

No comments: